Dr. Yew, the proud owner of Baba Baile's latest creation, a Bari Dunun. Thank you for your continued support!
For over 50+ years, Baile's African Drum Works has offered a variety of African drum products, classes in drumming, offer workshops in instrument making.
7816 Cryden Way
- AFRICAN INSTRUMENTS: Djembe, Dunun, Dundun, Djundjun, Bata, Talking Drum, Ashiko, Tama, Brekete, Donno, Dondo, Balafon, Kora, Ngoni, Shekere, Sabar, Koutiro, Kutiro, Sangba, Kenkini, Linge, Lenke, Berimbau, etc.
- DRUM ACCESSORIES: Drum Bags, Djembe Bags, Sticks, Balafon Mallots, Kasin Kasin, Ksin Ksin, Goat Skin, Cow Hide, Mbut/ Lizard Skin, etc.
- REPAIRS: Djembe, Dunun, Balafon
- African music CDS, DVDS, Capoeira, etc.
- PERFORMANCES: Each production is uniquely choreographed, based in traditional folklore. Some of our dances and rhythms are several hundred years old. Classical folklore brought to the modern stage. Concerts, Festivals, Weddings, All Celebrations!
- CLASSES & WORKSHOPS: Over 42 years teaching drum making, drumming, dance and folklore. Our educational programs are designed for adults as well as children. Whether a public school, college, or corporate institution, African drum class is a sure fired way to build a sense of unity amongst participants.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Baile's African Drum Works posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Baile's African Drum Works: