Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Globuya, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Globuya and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Globuya and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You agree that content you submit to this site will not contain any third party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity), unless you have a formal license or permission from the rightful owner, or are otherwise legally entitled, to post the material and to grant Youngevity the license to legally showcase the content on this site.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that electronic material infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials posted on this site infringe your copyright, you or your agent may send a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” requesting that the material be removed, or access to be blocked. The notice must include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the works that have been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works located on this site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
3. Identification of the specific material alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow the operators of this site to locate the material on this site;
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Requests should be submitted using this contact form, and will normally be processed within 2 business days.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Globuya makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Globuya is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Whilst Globuya uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Globuya accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Globuya reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Globuya accepts no liability for any of the following:
1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
3. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
4. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.