Spokane Alpine Haus

Spokane Alpine Haus Locally owned since 1976. The Inland Northwest's Bootfitting, Ski/ Snowboard experts, and Tuning technicians.
(77)

Purveyors of the latest and greatest snow, water, and skate equipment and clothing.

Fun day with the team! Couldn’t be happier than sliding our way into the new year with a little sun! Get ready, storm sk...
01/03/2024

Fun day with the team! Couldn’t be happier than sliding our way into the new year with a little sun! Get ready, storm skiing looks to be coming our way!

Come find us as we are going to be out and about skiing as a team! This year it’s  hosting our whole crew! Closed New Ye...
01/01/2024

Come find us as we are going to be out and about skiing as a team! This year it’s hosting our whole crew! Closed New Year’s Day but back to normal operations Tuesday morning! Happy New Years and thanks for making 2023 so great Spokane!!!

Who’s on your Christmas list this year? We’ve got great stocking stuffers for that skier or boarder you might be shoppin...
12/14/2023

Who’s on your Christmas list this year? We’ve got great stocking stuffers for that skier or boarder you might be shopping for!

Lookout Pass Ski and Recreation Area pass pickup day!! Get ready for the season without leaving Spokane! Don’t miss out ...
11/03/2023

Lookout Pass Ski and Recreation Area pass pickup day!! Get ready for the season without leaving Spokane! Don’t miss out today from 11am-6pm!!!

Thanks Spokane for a great turn out to this years Teton Gravity Research movie "Legend Has It". We had so much fun hosti...
10/28/2023

Thanks Spokane for a great turn out to this years Teton Gravity Research movie "Legend Has It". We had so much fun hosting this show and we definitely felt the stoke for winter! Spokane you never disappoint! Thanks Teton Gravity Research for helping get winter kicked off in a big way!!!

Tonight is the night! Let’s start the season off right with Teton Gravity Research and their new movie “Legend Has It”. ...
10/19/2023

Tonight is the night! Let’s start the season off right with Teton Gravity Research and their new movie “Legend Has It”. Come join us at the Bing Crosby Theater. Doors open 6:30 and show starts at 7:30.

Ski lore is riddled with stories, sometimes of unknown origin, describing plausible but extraordinary past events. Often shared on chairlifts, the skintrack, or over a beer, these legendary tales, whether it be mythical storm cycles, heroic feats, or whispers of fantastical terrain, all contrib...

Just in time for the warm weather! Don't miss out as this sale won't last forever!
06/29/2023

Just in time for the warm weather! Don't miss out as this sale won't last forever!

    Red Tags - 50% Off (Skis, Snowboards & Winter Apparel - Last Chance) White Tags - 30% Off (Reef/Olukai Sandals, Select Summer Apparel, Winter Accessories) Blue Tags - 20% Off (Summer Apparel, Tubes, Sunglasses, Waterski's, Surfboards, Wakeboards)   

With another local resort closing, the end of winter is near. What better time to prep your gear so it’s ready for more ...
04/17/2023

With another local resort closing, the end of winter is near. What better time to prep your gear so it’s ready for more adventures next year!

Spring skiing at its finest! Who’s taking advantage of before it’s over…
04/07/2023

Spring skiing at its finest! Who’s taking advantage of before it’s over…

Spring is in the air! Ski season is never really over but we do have some new spring/summer hours. As well as new spring...
04/04/2023

Spring is in the air! Ski season is never really over but we do have some new spring/summer hours. As well as new spring arrivals and more coming soon….

It wasn’t exactly spring skiing and that’s no April fool’s joke! With 9” of new snow and the sun peaking through it was ...
04/02/2023

It wasn’t exactly spring skiing and that’s no April fool’s joke! With 9” of new snow and the sun peaking through it was a great day to bring out the tractor and martini pants! The winter is coming to an end but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a lot of good skiing left to do! Get out there and enjoy while you still can!

Once again we feel honored to be chosen by BLISTER as a Blister recommended shop! We had the opportunity to chat with th...
03/09/2023

Once again we feel honored to be chosen by BLISTER as a Blister recommended shop! We had the opportunity to chat with them about future generations of rippers and how ski shops provide more than just gear. If your looking for something to listen to on your next drive to the hill or work, here’s the link!

For this edition of Shop Talk on our , Kristin Sinnott talks with the owners of Spokane Alpine Haus, Drew and Rachel Harding, to discuss skiing with kids. We cover how we were introduced to the sport as kids, what it looked like to bring our own kids into the sport, and how it’s going. We also talk about how shops can help facilitate children and families when it comes to skiing and snowboarding, what it looks like to grow the next generation of skiers and snowboarders, what to look for in kids' gear, the gear that’s helped us get our families out on the hill, and more. Check it out wherever you get your podcasts, or on our site: http://bit.ly/3Zn5w2g

Ultimate Demo - This Sunday March 5th register at the shop and save!
02/28/2023

Ultimate Demo - This Sunday March 5th register at the shop and save!

Here’s your chance to score great gear at even better prices! our End of Season Sale is on now!
02/25/2023

Here’s your chance to score great gear at even better prices! our End of Season Sale is on now!

Happy New Year!!!  Jumping into 2023 with our annual staff ski day!!  Thank you to all of our customers who allow us to ...
01/02/2023

Happy New Year!!! Jumping into 2023 with our annual staff ski day!! Thank you to all of our customers who allow us to serve all your ski and snowboard needs throughout the season! It sure is fun to get out and do what we love as a team!!

Happy 7th Year Anniversary of Drew and I owning The Spokane Alpine Haus!!  What a road it has been.  Huge shout out to a...
11/07/2022

Happy 7th Year Anniversary of Drew and I owning The Spokane Alpine Haus!! What a road it has been. Huge shout out to all the staff over the years helping us grow, and of course to the customers who put their trust in us! Tonight our son, Hayden, put on his first ski boot♥️. Cheers to the next generation of little rippers!!

Snow is finally here!! Stop by the shop and check out our cute matching Flylow bib & anorak set!
11/04/2022

Snow is finally here!! Stop by the shop and check out our cute matching Flylow bib & anorak set!

We want to make sure you are safe in the backcountry! Whether you're looking to do a sunrise lap at . Or maybe you want ...
10/21/2022

We want to make sure you are safe in the backcountry! Whether you're looking to do a sunrise lap at . Or maybe you want to hut tour the Wallowa's. We have everything you'll need!

Mens and women's  base layers are in! The most important part about staying warm is having a good base! With  100% Merin...
10/16/2022

Mens and women's base layers are in!

The most important part about staying warm is having a good base! With 100% Merino Wool construction, it offers the best blend of warmth and breathability.

Come check out our lineup for the season!

Address

2925 S Regal Street
Spokane, WA
99223

Opening Hours

Monday 9am - 7pm
Tuesday 9am - 7pm
Wednesday 9am - 7pm
Thursday 9am - 7pm
Friday 9am - 7pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm

Telephone

+15095344554

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Spokane Alpine Haus posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Share

Nearby shops


Other Spokane shops

Show All