This job taps your creative skills as a graphic designer and your technical skills as you produce the art that you created.
***Previous Sign Shop Experience Preferred but not required***
BASIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Work with customers as needed to clearly understand and define job requirements and helping them with layout ideas.
• Perform design function for clients from many industries such as retail, professional services, trucking and transportation, restaurants, vehicle wraps, and apparel.
• Come up with creative designs that sets our customers apart from others.
• Produce design(s) using FlexiSign, Coreldraw or Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop.
• Layout and produce signs of all types: vinyl/print applications, cut/weed/mask/apply to substrates, window and vehicle graphics/wraps, 3D signage, apparel.
• Maintain a clean, safe, and attractive work area, to assure a positive impression for prospects and clients.
• Prepare projects/materials for installations.
• Oversee design projects from start to finish.
OTHER POSSIBLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deliver finished signs/products to customers if necessary.
• Install graphics/signs/lettering as needed.
• Other shop tasks as needed.
• We are looking for a creative person with a great attitude and strong work ethic a sense of humor who can represent the company well.
• Good communication skills, be an independent worker, a problem solver.
• Strong attention to detail, quality assurance, and customer service
• Lift or move up to 50lbs at times.
Flexible schedule for the right candidate