This laugh absolutely brightened my rainy day vibe!!! BUT in all honesty keep hand sanitizer away from your babies! My daughter had an incident where we thought she had ingested hand sanitizer (I kept a pump style bottle by her changing station) and we had to call poison control. They told us 1 tsp of hand sanitizer to a toddler is equivalent to a 1/5th of a bottle of vodka to an adult!!! Scary scary situation! Thank god she was okay and had NOT ingested any but lesson learned to keep it very very far away from little hands!!!!!